In order to fight for An Arkansas for All at the federal level, we need to get Lee McQueen on the ballot so she can author, co-sponsor, lobby, and vote up specific legislation that puts people before profits.
- Single payer healthcare
- Affordable education and housing for all
- Good jobs with living wages
- Responsible businesses and strong tax base
- Renewable energy development and infrastructure modernization
- Safety and security with respect for civil liberties
- Foreign policy with respect for human rights
- Integrity and trust in the election process and active civic engagement
NOTE: District 4 includes:
Progressive change is on the way! It’s time to Go 4th to the Future!
“Let’s Run for Congress!”
UPDATE 05/05/2018: Independent candidate Lee McQueen turned in signatures to Arkansas’s Secretary of State on 05/01/2018. The campaign awaits notification of McQueen’s ballot status.
UPDATE 02/23/2018: McQueen4Congress has confirmed with the Attorney for the Arkansas Secretary of State’s Office permission to use Tuesday May 1, 2018 as the new deadline to turn in 2000 valid signatures for ballot access. Please see also: Mark Moore’s Law http://independentarkansas.com/mark-moore-lawsuit/
UPDATE 02/01/2018: McQueen4Congress will continue to work to meet the Thursday March 1st deadline. Thank you to all of our campaign surrogates for helping us to put progressive policies back on the Arkansas ballot!
Please See: State’s March 1 petition deadline struck http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/jan/27/state-s-march-1-petition-deadline-struc-1/
Paid for by McQueen4Congress